If you are looking for a travel experience that is out of the ordinary ‘hotel-sea-beach-vacation’, Morocco’s wide variety of landscapes can offer you something more adventurous.
- Trekking and hiking in the Rif Mountains
- Marathon des Sables (toughest footrace on earth)
- Land Rover off road excursions (ex Paris-Dakar, Atlas Mountains, Todgha Canyons, southern desert, Rallye Aïcha des Gazelles)
- Camel riding or horseback riding
- Sleeping in tented camps under the stars of Merzouga’s and Zagora’s desert
- Skydiving in Beni Mellal
- Water sports (surf, jet-ski, wind-surf, diving) on the Atlantic coast between Essaouira and Agadir
- Skiing (season)
- Mountain biking
- And more...
From a friendly family camel ride to attend the amazing sunset over the sand dunes of Merzouga’s desert, to a more extreme sport vacation with hiking, biking and skydiving, we will gladly advise you on the right season, when and where to be, to ensure you will experience what you expected, and more..